Thursday, October 11, 2012

Getting out of bed...

Getting out of bed has always been a hard thing for me to do. Waking up for my 8:40 am class this semester is practically torture. What makes it even worse is my landlord won't turn on the heat until the 16th of this month. My whole house is freezing and my roommates and I walk around the house bundled up. Instead of taking me 10 minutes to get out of bed, I now wait until I absolutely have to get out of bed. Who in their right mind would want to get out of a warm bed to go to class on a cold morning?

For example this morning I woke up at 8:20 for my 9:05 class, I got out of bed at 8:53. If it weren't for my perfect attendance throughout the years, (except for my excused absences for softball) I would have gone back to sleep. 

Sleep seems to be one of the things a college student can never get enough of. I can't be the only one who prays for cancelled class in the morning.